Whether just getting started or looking to take your foiling to the next level, the 2019 Naish Hover 160 foilboard is a fantastic and forgiving choice for gliding above the water. Featuring a PU foam core, fiberglass and topsheet construction, the Hover 160 is incredibly durable. Its flat rocker line, rounded edges and generous buoyancy translate to early and forgiving planing. Nice and wide, with plenty of volume, the Hover 160 offers a hefty sweet spot and great stability. Drastically limiting the potential to nose dive, the Hover 160 is the “ace up your sleeve”. Master the art of foiling with the durable and easy-to-use Hover 160.
The Hover Kite 130, 155, and 160 foilboards have a shallower track system and therefore require the shorter screws as supplied with the board. These boards CANNOT be used with the longer screws that come with the Naish Thrust foil.
When pairing all other Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
- Flat Rocker Line = Early planing surface
- PU Foam Core = Maximum stiffness with minimal weight
- Molded Construction = Durable with a responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- Aluminum Tracks (4) = Easy foil adjustment
- Twin Fin Setup = Non-foil wakesurf/kiting
- Insert Screws Included (foot straps sold separately)