Beast in the break with aggressive turning that will make you scream. It’s hard for us to label anything we make a “favorite,” but the Screamer is hard to beat in our home turf of The Gorge, where we get crazy wind, strong currents, swell as big as railroad cars, epic down-winders and first-rate waves a couple hours away at the Oregon Coast. For all-out, high-performance riding in all types of conditions, the Screamer is just plain badass. Modern shape /Built for speed, agility and high-performance handling, the Screamer is board you can ride hard all day and happily take out for drinks afterward. Cousin to the Tyrant but with our signature T-Rex nose profile, this is a board for aggressive riders who edge hard, jump like they’re on a twin tip and desire locked-in heel-toe carving.
SIZES: 5'4" | 5'6"
- Aggressive all-around high performance
- Updated winged tail for more snap and pivot
- Great for fast down-the-line wave riding
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability
- Updated tail shape yields more snap and pivot
SCREAMER BOARD, 3 X 4.75” (12 CM) REACTOR FCS II FIN SET-UP