2020 Naish Drive
High Performance Freeride
Sizes: 134x41, 138x41.5, 142x42
Who is it for?
Intermediate-to-advanced riders who demand an extremely lightweight and responsive board.
What’s it do?
Delivers the most responsive and engaging ride achievable.
Why is it unique?
Its reputation for high-end freeride performance is all thanks to its uber lightweight carbon construction.
Centered inserts extend board life by allowing you to swap heelside edges.
Drawing inspiration from the Naish Motion—a global favorite—the Drive features a similar freeride shape in a high performance-oriented construction. Ideal for intermediate-to-advanced riders who demand an extremely lightweight and responsive board, the Drive delivers offers superior speed and upwind performance.
New centered inserts allow riders to comfortably and easily ride both rails, which dramatically extends its lifespan. Its carbon glass fusion construction makes it the lightest board in the Naish line and features heightened durability alongside a crisp and responsive ride. The Drive’s rails gradually taper, providing lightweight tips and defined edges for outstanding grip and optimum flex.
Beveled tunnel edges enhance the smooth riding experience. Its supreme pop wood core provide unmatched reflex characteristics while its freeride rocker delivers aggressive pop and a dynamic ride through both chop and flatwater conditions.
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- Flex Torsion Control = Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- 3K Carbon = Extremely lightweight + exceptional flex characteristics + high strength-to-weight ratio
- 4° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
- New Corners = Enhanced durability/maximum power + easy transport + improved release
|Drive 134||134 cm||41 cm|
|Drive 138||138 cm||41.5 cm|
|Drive 142||142 cm||42 cm|