F-one Foilboard Kite 51 TS
The F-one foilboard kite 51 TS is the ideal first board purchase to start foiling. It's a unique model blending the great qualities and resilience of a tough topsheet construction with the ease of use and performance of all F-ONE foilboards.
- Easy shape with great stability
- Bullet proof construction
- Slim design for easy waterstarts
Built around an injected foam core with protective top and bottom sheet layers, the 51 TS is ready for a life-long service. The solid cap construction will preserve the edges of the board when the latter is laid on its side together with the foil while ashore.
Length is important to keep firm directional control and width helps providing some tolerance in feet placement. So at 156cm long by 51cm wide, this board has enough of both to offer control and stability to help manage the foil with ease. Its slim design allows for easier water-starts as the board sits more stable on its side and results in more inflight control.
The bottom V and generous rocker on the nose also make the occasional touch-downs more manageable.
Two new features on the new 51TS board:
– Plate inserts have been replaced by TWIN TRACKS to mount any foil of the market equipped with a 4-blot top plate
– Footstraps inserts have been recentered in order to offer a better stability