Using a refined design to achieve higher finesse, the Phantom foils glide faster and for longer. Connecting waves whether during surfing or downwinding thereby becomes much easier and more fun. Yet, connecting waves isn’t much fun if you can’t turn and this is why carving is also part of the DNA of the Phantom foils. By working on the lift distribution, arch shape and other details we achieved a high-aspect, performance foil that can carve smooth curves on the waves and swells.
Built using the Monobloc construction with pre-preg carbon, the foils are both very light and really strong. This set-up offers better load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control. The Titan connection allows to plug both an aluminium or carbon mast and the fuselage is split in two parts to facilitate transportation.
The Phantom wings are recommended with the C275 Surf stab. This stabilizer offers better glide and a looser feel. It’s the ideal match for the speed and glide of the Phantom wings. The looser feel will help turning these higher aspect wings and provide an awesome surfing experience.
- The Phantom 940 is a speed concentrate that allows radical carves and a surprisingly efficient pumping. It is aimed at an experienced and demanding rider, its potential is to be exploited in wing or in waves >1m.
- The Phantom 1080 is a remarkably efficient foil that remains accessible despite its small surface area. It is surprisingly easy to use, but reveals incredible performance in speed, carving and pumping when needed.
- The Phantom 1280 provides a versatile program similar to the 1480, but with a bit more power: It carves better, goes faster, and is used in more powerful waves. It is also suitable for lighter riders (<70kg).
- The Phantom 1480 combines efficiency and accessibility. Its lift allows you to glide endlessly while having fun thanks to its incredible maneuverability. It is an ultra versatile kite: surfing in waves <1m50, downwind, wing, dockstarts, wakefoil… It does everything, and well.
- The Phantom 1780 offers the highest lift of the range. It allows a very versatile program similar to the 1480, but more adapted to heavier riders (>85kg), or SUPs.
F-ONE aluminium mast
The F-ONE aluminium mast can be used for all disciplines, kite, surf, stand up paddle, wing foil and windsurf. The profile is extruded with precision from 6063 aluminium block.
The shape of its section benefits from our years of experience in kitefoiling to provide the best gliding feel while keeping the strength up and the weight down. It comes with two stainless steel helicoil inserts at the bottom and at the top to fasten the connecting parts and is therefore fully modular.
The aluminium mast can be used on every foil of the range and it is very easy to jump from one length to another (45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 / 95 cm).