The Ozone Reo V6 is THE wave kite everbody is looking for !! This kite feels like an extension of your body.
Wave riding specific design
Versatile performance in all conditions
Two Variable Bridle Geometry settings
Direct handling, huge de-power, insane drift
The reason we love Ozone kites and the REO V6 :
- Ozone has their own factory and make products to the highest manufacturing standard in the market. With the in house developped OZ-CAD software and their knowledge coming from the paragliders business, Ozone is making kites everybody is dreaming of. Checkflyozone.com
- The bridle leading edge adjustment allows you have two different kites in one. The onshore setting has more bar pressure and grunt and the offshore setting has a lighter bar feel and more depower.
- Best drift in the business. Even if you slack the lines the kite keeps drifting and turning
- Fast turns with no stall in the turn allows you to position the kite anywhere in the wind window.
- Controlled jumps for strapless airs that doesn’t rip you off the board and lets you down easily.
- It's a great kite for foilboarding due to the kite stability, drift and easy power delivery.
The Ozone Reo V6 unique flying characteristics allow you to maximize the potential of every wave, giving you the freedom to smash the lip, clear a section, carve turns or snap in the pocket. Fast direct handling and perfect drift combined with amazing de-power and the ability to absorb gusts means you can choose exactly where you want to place yourself on a wave to make that next move.
The Reo V5 features our innovative Variable Bridle Geometry (VBG). The new bridle settings extend the kites operating range, bringing another level of versatility to this already outstanding design.
SETTING 1: The way we know and love the Reo - a balanced and refined feeling from the kite with good forward speed perfect for most conditions, and excelling in cross to cross-off winds. The kite can sit further to the edge of the wind window when de-powered, drifting as you ride down the line. Setting 1 is the upper knot on the VBG Pigtails.
SETTING 2: A new feeling and characteristics - the kite sits a little further back in the wind window and tackles onshore conditions with ease. Increased bar pressure improves feeling from the kite when a wave is pushing with the wind. If you prefer a slightly heavier feel this could be the setting for you. Setting 2 is the lower knot on the VBG Pigtails.
The Reo V5 features our new stronger and lighter strut construction. The wingtip shape has also been refined with our new tapered tip and slim line deflector. We understand the importance of aerodynamics and weight saving especially on a kite where drift is imperative, so every detail has been refined to be as light as possible while maintaining the strength and integrity you expect from an Ozone product.
We’ve maintained the quick and easy re-launch - by turning the bar or using the Re-launch Balls on the leader lines, the Reo V5 will roll over and take off from the water in an instant. This is especially helpful if you’re stuck in the impact zone and need to get out of there fast!